From:
Kenneth Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 06:59:49 -0500
Hello again list.
The last post was a link to a youtube video from the By Two Way Radios page.
Search on youtube for this companies feed and you will hear lots of
other good and interesting videos on two way radios of all kinds.
I am just a radio buff and I like to get info on all types of radios and
the different radio services.
Kenneth Son.