From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:55:07 -0400
I would say, the higher in frequency you go, the less likely you are to be
interfered with, now if you have a wireless computer network,  a 802.11B or
G connection,  a 2.4 GHz phone might be limited a little, though I had no
problem with this combination but know people who did have problems. How
ever, I had an 802.11A set up for a couple months and my 900 MHz phone which
works in the same range at that,  they just did not get along at all,  not 1
little bit. Basically, if you have a wireless computer network, I'd avoid
the frequencies that's on with a cordless phone to be careful, beyond that,
I like my 5.8 GHz phone I have now as cordless phones go but am also trying
to talk everyone else in the house to ditching the house phone and going all
cell phone so I don't have to get their calls all the time. I do seem to get
better range with this phone than I did with the 900 MHz phone for some
reason, quite noticeably in fact but beyond that, they all seemed the same.