From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:47:17 -0500
Actually, not to the best of my knowledge on the TS180S.  But, the TS140S I
am absolutely sure does not take a voice synthesizer.

I think you had to get up to at least a TS440S before you had a radio that
would take the VS1.  I think the TS180S actually predates that technology
by several years.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK