From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:41:15 -0600
yep, its JAWS.
The insert 2 doesn't really do anything for reading, i think that is
primarily for the typing echo.
At least, it doesn't seem to make a difference in digipan.
I was thinking that digipan can probably be made to display the current
signal as a different color. So if a person could have jaws only read text
in that color, it would eliminate the rest of the junk coming across.

73
Colin, V A6BKX