From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:00:05 -0500
I wanted to check in today but it rained yesterday and now, the day after it
rains, I get a huge noise level. I contacted the power company, must be
something at a pole. I'm thinking it's related to some windy days us losing
half voltage for a few minutes, something's failing and hopefully they fix
it.