From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:50:21 -0400
I've seen it with the collar tight, what I find is either there's a small
split, or one forms over time, in that ring where it connects to the plastic
that goes in to the connector, the part the collar tightens against cracks
or has a small crack in it originally I'm not sure which, you can only find
it with a fingernail if you look for it, and I think it has something to do
with that. I can't find it on them all but to have a lot I can find it on.