From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:45:36 -0700
    Steve:

I'm really resisting ordering them on line, because, as you suggest, there
will likely be a shipping cost, which probably will exceed the cost of the
fuses themselves.

Currently, I'm using the one-amp slots on my rigrunner for my TW1, TW2, and
the ARB 704 buffer box that goes between my TS480 and my Ameritron
amplifier.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether 2-amp fuses would be adequate
protection for those kinds of devices?

If so, then I may just focus on trying to get the two-amp fuses locally,
rather than paying all the extra money for shipping.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ