From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:01:26 -0500
    Steve:

My XYL chides me all the time, suggesting that another hobby like basket
weaving might be a good alternative.  One day, in one of her less lucid
moments (which are actually quite rare), she suggested stamp collecting.  I
quickly reminded her, though, that she would then have to read me all of the
stamps and help me catalog them, to which she responded "Guess I didn't
think of that!".  (grin)

Anyway, regarding the power supply issue, I'll have a sighted ham friend
come over here and help me do the soldering, just to be sure no other
problems are created.  I'm sure glad I have that alternate Samlex supply as
a back-up in the meantime.

Now, if I can get my Windom back on the air, and solve my 20-meter RFI
problem with the DXCC, life will be good again.

I'm currently on Spring Break from the University, so I will have much of
the week to try to get things put back together here at least in some
fashion.

We need these challenges to keep the mind active, you know!  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ