From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:39:27 -0500
Phil, I am late on this one, so maybe you got an answer.
well, since in windows, their are usually a number of ways to do something;
here goes,
1.  Highlight the desired folder or drive.
2.  Press your context or aplication key, which is the same as the right
mouse click.
3.  So long as you are here, see what you can do.  Their are usually a lot
of neat and surprizing options.
4.  Back to our task, choose properties and press enter.
5.  Press enter on properties, now you will have a screen with your desired
information.
6.  Now you will have to use your screen reader,s mouse navigation to read
the information line by line.  I don't think this has changed since windows
98, but it's been a long time.  If the folder is large, the lines with
files, folders, and total space, will keep going up until they get the total
information.  It takes time to count.