From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2016 18:17:28 -0400
Linda,

If you have the model 557, you can get a pdf manul  from this page:

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/support.php?productid=MFJ-557

If you have a different model, do a product search at the MFJ site, and
on the page for that product,  there will be a link to download the manual.

BTW, almost everyone has migrated to the new list.  I see very little
traffic on this list now.

73, good luck with the new toy, Steve KW3A