From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 20:00:43 +1300
Hi Tom!

I had a look for that on the Handiham site, but failed to find it.

Where does it hide?

I exspect things are relaxed now to the point that identification every ten
minutes and at the end are the most important, but good practice as I was
taught said you needed to identify both stations if either station is
conducting third party traffic, so it's what I've always tried to follow. No
one ever got into trouble for exceeding regulations, although characters
like K1MAN or WA4D may be exceptional there, hi hi.

I did look for an inclusion of it within the Public Service Hand book
without success, so guessed it is a separate document eluding me.

73,
Dave