From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:04:31 -0400
Jim,

While I agree that more meaningful subject lines would indeed be helpful, I
can't help but wonder what kind of job you have that allows you to check
your personal Email at work.  Maybe if you spent more time working and less
time playing, you wouldn't get so irritated about these subject lines, and
we wouldn't have to put up with repeat posts about this topic.  While you're
at it, you might consider joining the SPCDH (the Society for the Prevention
of Cruelty to Dead Horses) because this one has certainly been flogged to
death.

Steve