From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:09:38 -0500
Well, the irlp site is
http://www.irlp.net
The net is on Tuesday at 6 PM central on 9608. I wonder if there's a default
code to use listen only mode for such things, as I'm the only known VI ham
within the local node coverage anyways, not sure on irlp nets if stations
can just connect and check in or how it's supposed to be done. Even if I
couldn't check in, it'd be nice to hear irlp nets, but I think this one
comes out of Michigan, one of the reflectors that isn't streamed.