From:
Peter A Goodhall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:47:09 EDT
--part1_b2.1d863b.28faf15d_boundary

hi all

i think there is less people on the bands is becuase the following

1. it costs a lot of money
2. young people can speak to people in vk on there mobile phone
3. The internet
4. it is hard passing the exam for a ticket
5. there is no adversing of amateur radio

this is my view but i am going to get my ticket next year

Peter Age 15

--part1_b2.1d863b.28faf15d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hi all
<BR>
<BR>i think there is less people on the bands is becuase the following
<BR>
<BR>1. it costs a lot of money
<BR>2. young people can speak to people in vk on there mobile phone
<BR>3. The internet
<BR>4. it is hard passing the exam for a ticket
<BR>5. there is no adversing of amateur radio
<BR>
<BR>this is my view but i am going to get my ticket next year
<BR>
<BR>Peter Age 15</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b2.1d863b.28faf15d_boundary--