From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:08:25 -0700
If the v82 will work on Verizon I suspect you could get it to work.  It
makes sense that other networks will eventually work with this software
hardware configuration.  If not at time of first shipment   than
sometime thereafter.  I have the same problem here at work and will
eventually need to cross that bridge for our own needs but likely will
not do that for a month or so.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386