From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:50:18 -0700
they are password protected but the best ive seen is
www.hackersrussia.ru
I can get a password for it if you want...usually the way the guy does it is
you send him a peace of software and he gives you a password or something
like that....but you can usually get a PW if you ask nicely enough lol
Regards
Colin