From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:05:14 -0500
make sure when you exit out of hrd you don't let it shut the radio off
because it can't turn it back on, that may be what you did. I find if it
will connect once it's always good. there is no way I know of to make
lowlife link work like that and it would be a horrible idea to try since you
will have to be careful who can and can't connect, not like most users on
there know any better.