From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:12:47 -0800
Hi all, I have read about the VHF and UHF mobile radios that can be equipped
with speech modules.  However, I was looking for some input from others on
the list on which ones were most accessible.  Which one has the most
accessible keypad?  Which one gives you the most input from the speech
synthesizer?  I have heard good things about the TM-g707.  However, I would
like to know if there are more accessible models available.  Thanks in
advance.

Eric