From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 02:03:42 -0500
I have paid my children a penny a page for scanning, with the argument that
they can watch TV while doing the job.  Ain't I generous?  Figure how many
pages can be scanned in an hour, and make that fit to ten bucks you should
be able to find somebody to do it.  Remember, you can scan one book while
reading another, but I would only try that with a magazine or novel.  A book
on average takes about 3 quarters of a football game, and pre-season is
here.