From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 08:26:40 -0400
I've thought about it too but now that my T90 is no more and my W32A is
actually the HT I use most this spring and will be this summer I'd imagine,
I want to get a faster charger and spare battery for that before I do
anything else since that battery life isn't that great. Radio is a great one
though. Receive blows away any HT I've ever had.