From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:25:05 -0500
I'm curious if you still have the rfi issues with the switcher. it would be interesting. the astron supply actually has chassis ground ac ground and the negative terminal all common ground and I suspect the switcher might not. you could have a ground loop even without a ground connection on the astron.
73 kb7nla