From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:55:47 -0400
Tom,

All I ever use is 5 or 10 watts am, cw, or RTTY.   Just listen for the swr
tone  to drop to it's lowest steady  tone and you are all set. I'm sure that
you found the volume control on the front of the TW-1.  Of course if you
have any sort of hearing problem, it could possibly make it harder to tell
the difference  in the tones.

73, Steve KW3A