From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:20:16 -0400
Nice to chat with you all this evening.   I've worked some of you before,
and for others it was the first  QSO for us.   Hope we can do it again
sometime.

Here are the stations I got from my end.  I know there was a station from
New England I couldn't copy, a couple of passer-bys looking for antenna
checks  and maybe somebody I might have missed.

WA9TOP Howard WI

KG4ITD Junior FL

KB8TYJ Tom CO

KF5UG Richard TX