From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:10:54 -0500
Hi, all.

I'll start off right away by saying that this post is clearly  off topic,
but perhaps someone can give me some quick help here.

What's the best way to Read the text from slides in a Microsoft Powerpoint
presentation using Jaws 9.0 and Windows XP?

Someone has sent me a powerpoint that is relevant to my professional work,
and I want to get at least some sort of an idea of what's in there.

Please reply off list to:

and Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ