From:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:56:29 +0200
     Hi Howard

What is Sorbian language? My language is Serbian and I have more
information... If you interesting about Serbian, please visit my web portal
for blind people who using computers and speaking South-Slavic languages.
Serbian language is one of a few South-Slavic languages. Address for web
portal "SliKom" is: http://www.slikom.org
On this web portal I have web page for amateur radio. Address is:
http://www.slikom.org/ham

73 de YU4KG, Gradimir from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Od: "Howard Kaufman" <[log in to unmask]>
Za: <[log in to unmask]>
Poslato: 11. avgust 2007 16:34
Tema: speech

I came across a person who wants their computer to speak Sorbian.  Is their
a screen reader, ocr program, or synthesizer that will do this?