From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:02:45 -0500
Hi, everyone.

Well, we once again had an extremely successful east coast-mid west blind
ops round table this afternoon.

We did move up a bit in frequency to 7.187, due to QRM near 7.185, as Steve
indicated, but most people found us, I think.

Our turn-out was a bit smaller today, but we made some really neat
connections between people that probably wouldn't have been as likely had it
not been for our round table.  Personally, I was extremely pleased to
finally hear Danny (WB4IDU) on the air from Georgia.  Danny has been a
long-time and very active list member, so it was great to make the
connection.

Here is the list of participants for your reading pleasure:

KB8TYJ--Tom in Michigan--net control
KW3A--Steve near Philadelphia
K1NDF--Neil in Framingham, MA
KB9ZUV--Gary in Indiana
W8NCZ--Andy about nine miles down the road from me in Stanwood, MI
N2HU--Richard in Riverhead, NY
WB4IDU--Danny in Georgia
KC3FI--Bob near Baltimore, MD
WA0VJR--Butch in Kansas
WB2HWA--Rich near Buffalo, NY
WA9RYF--The Other Howard in Wisconsin
KG4HUP / mobile--Tom in Norton, VA
K9JAU--Pat near Chicago
W3IUU--Lloyd in Kensington, MD
K3MFT--Rick in Media, PA

I should point out that next week-end is the Virginia QSO Party, so we may
have to really look hard for a round table frequency.  If anyone has ideas,
please share them on the list.

Thanks again for a great round table.  It was a ball!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI