From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:40:40 -0500
Good luck, any questions feel free to post them to the list or you can ask
me, at first it looks like an overwhelming piece of equipment, but actually,
it's very easy to use. I learned mine very fast and now I know how to do
everything I want.  I also put the lower band edges for my license class in
memories so I can start easy. A friend gave me that idea a few years ago.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3