From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:30:12 +500

Roy wrote:
   >I am looking for a duel band base staion antenna for 2 m and 70 cm.
   >Prefferrably a vertical antenna.
   >Who makes such an antenna? I have looked on ham radio outlet's
   >webpage but couldn't find anything.

NOt quite what you were looking for, but I've a 2 meter j pole made
out of 1/2 inch copper pipe which does a heck of a job both on 2m and
70cm.  IF somebody around your neck of the woods has one of those it
might be the ticket.

I ahve two or three j pole antennas made out of twin lead for
emergency deployment that do well on 70cm as well.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin November 1755