From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:01:51 -0400
Hi.

I had just the opposite experience with Windows 98 SE.  Most of my DOS
software ran under it, with the exception of my checkbook program, Express
Check.  But, it wasn't Y2K compliant, anyway.  So, after Dec. 31, 1999, it
was a moot point.

I even had JFW and Vocal-Eyes working together seamlessly.  True, I had to
do a little reconfiguring, but it did work.  Now, Windows XP---that's
another matter!

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 12:49 PM 6/6/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I had very few dos programs that could work under dos in win 98SE as well,
>almost nothing I had would.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]