From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:19:47 -0400
Tom,

Even though they probably cost a bit more than crimp-on connectors, I use
pre-made cables just about everywhere in the shack.  I buy them from HRO,
and I've never had one fail.  They come in various lengths, and they have
pieces of tubing at each end that give added strength to the cable.  Call me
lazy, but those cables are an easy and reliable way to get things done.

Steve