From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:42:24 -0800
Martin,
The rig includes ctcss at least on transmit.
I downloaded the pdf manual and it's pretty accessible for once.  I'm not
sure one would save much money by working up a complete rig on this product,
but you could sure get exactly what you wanted.
if interested it's available from
http://www.hobbypcb.com
go down the list of products, it's called
Radio Shield RS-UV3

and there are other items you can get to add on.
It's a pretty accessible site.

tom WA6IVG