From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:35:34 -0400
Ivan,
I just received a new IC-T90A last night.  After waiting the 15 hours for
initial battery charging, I'm on the air.  Many thanks to you and the folks
responsible for www.ICanWorkThisThing.com.  These are excellent resources.
This is the first time I got a new piece of ham gear and didn't need to ask
someone about the controls before using it.  These are excellent resources.

73, KY2D

Jim Kutsch
Jacksonville, FL