From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:26:41 -0500
Well, not being quite so snooty and having a budget to stay within, I can
attest that RS has some excellent products. We discussed their Pro 40
headphones on this list several times in the past and for the money
(especially when they're on sale for half price at $20), they're one of the
best bargains there is. I've got a RS weather radio that's twenty-three
years old and still working flawlessly.