From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:38:33 -0500
Danny:

This is not out of the loop at all, in my opinion.

Basically, we have two blind ops nets going on, so far as I know:

40-meter east coast mid west blind ops round table Saturdays at 4 p.m.
Eastern on or near 7.191 MHZ.

20-meter Cross-Country Blind Ops Net Sundays at 4 p.m. Eastern on or near
14.258 MHZ.

Regarding stability, it depends on available net controls, and whether there
are contests or other operating activities that might pre-empt a net.

We all try to be there as much as possible, so my best advice would be to
monitor the list for any updates as the weeks progress.

Usually, for example, if I can't make it for the 40-meter round table on
Saturdays, I let everyone know, so that hopefully, someone else can step up
to the plate and take the helm.  The same is done for the 20-meter
Cross-Country net on Sundays as much as possible.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ