From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:11:08 -0500
Hello Donald,

I found this manual in short form on the Radio Shack website.  It looks
like it covers all the good stuff.  It may have been just a short manual.

It comes in PDF, but, the new PDF will export text, or you can paste it in
to a word file.

When you get this manual up and running, may I have a copy for the new website,
www.icanworkthisthing.com

Thank you.

Keith-WA9DRO

At 02:55 PM 4/3/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A friend who is computer illiterate just bought a Radio Shack
>HTX420 hand held and is looking for a manual, operating
>instructions, or some other type of cheat sheet in accessible
>format.
>
>If I can locate one, I am more than glad to braille it for him.
>
>Thanks for responses.
>
>Don Roberts
>K A 7 O J T

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor