From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:05:54 -0700
    This stuff happens on all email lists now and then.  It will run its
course and things will be back to the usual traffic.  Why cant we just use
the delete key rather than fanning the embers?

    Of all the lists I am or have been on, this one is quite the best
overall, even with so many off topic posts.  So in light of that, I have
little doubt that this will blow over.

    By the way, I like the subject.  LOL

Bad weather reports are more likely to be accurate than good weather
reports.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup