From:
Michael Babcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:06:10 -0600
another thing to consider is that maybe support for Skype in jaws 15 beta has been changed… if i recall right, please note for the latest, I recall seeing something about enhanced support for Skype in the latest version of the jobs Beta… just a suggestion;;
http://freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-public-beta.asp

Michael Babcock
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!