From:
Amateur Radio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:50:45 -0500
As manager of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind Amateur Radio Program, I would like your assistance answering the following questions.

We are in the process of evaluating VHF/UHF handhelds to be recommended to our members.

Which handheld would you chose and why?

We would like to gather information such as ease of use, durability, features, reception and price.

Do you have any comments on the Kenwood THF6A?

Would you have any comments on Icom or Yaesu handhelds?

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or by any means listed below.

73 de Randy

Randy Nelson VE3WRN
Manager, CNIB Amateur Radio Program
1929 Bayview Avenue