From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:42:02 -0400
I have a feeling the radios made today will never see the life span of a
TS-830 and the like. I hope my TS-2000 can last that long since likely the
next time I'll even afford a used radio, that radio will probably be 30 to
40 years old at least. I have a feeling though, as heavily as it's used now,
it won't see anywhere near that long.