From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:28:33 -0500
Tom,

Hope you can get the RFI stuff sorted out.   This weekend is the CQ 160
SSB.    Not as much activity as  the CW contests, but  probably the last
of the big 160 events for the season.

Also this weekend  are  SC and NC state QSO parties and NAQP RTTY.
I'll probably have to flip a coin.

73, good luck with  getting back on the air, Steve  KW3A