From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:24:55 -0700
To anyone, especially those listening and working the 160 meter contest this
weekend.  A ham I grew up with is K0HA as in Hotel Alpha.  Bill lives in
Nebraska.  Unless he has changed call signs, I have not heard him on his
favorite band for a couple of years now.  If anyone hears him this weekend,
let me know.  He used to live on some farm land and had something like 5
different beverages as long as 1600 feet for receiving antennas on 160.  I
am just a little concerned about not hearing him these days.

Phil.
K0NX