From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:10:04 -0500
Chris,

Sorry about my last post.  The link was bad.  Try this:

http://www.powerwerx.com/adapter-cables/cigarette-lighter-plug-powerpole-1ft.html

Please note, since the link spans two lines, you will most likely have to
cut and paste it in to your browser and when you do, be sure to remove the
space that will probably be added at the line break.
73's

Howard #3