From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 05:18:42 -0400
Hi Blake;
No, their is no audible sound when the battery dies.

I think it has to do with either the battery or the circuitry because the
VX-5R and the ICOM T90A doesn't warn you either.  And they both use the same
type of battery.

If you can find out anything more please let me know.

Thanks.

73 De Anthony W2AJV