From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 06:55:48 -0500
Steve Forst, hi.  In one of your messages you mentioned the ARCP-590 software.  I'm wondering where you get it and what does it cost--and, will it run under win98?  I've not yet tried connecting anything to the serial port on the 590.  The computer I have available for this is and old Dell running 98 and JAWS 5 or something.

Thanks.
73,
The Other Howard, WA9RYF