From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:39:38 -0400
Well, it looks like I'll be conducting some experiments to figure all this
out.  I'm hoping to be able to set things up such that I can record
something off the air (say someone's audio), and then play it back through
the USB port.  Thanks to what you've told me, I have some ideas of what to
try.  More later when I figure it out.

Steve