From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:21:07 -0400
Hi Danny,

If your using a laptop computer to access Echo Link, the problem is that the
ports that echo link needs open are not usually open by default.  The IPhone
and IPad use a work around to get around this problem.

On your home computer, you need to open ports 5198, 5199 and 5200 for echo
link to work properly.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!