From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:15:16 -0700
Hi All,

Last night one of our members gave a presentation at the Western Washington
DX Club about N1MM Logger.  I have been interested in this program for some
time now since it is a windows logging program I could run here on the
station computer without having to run a separate computer for dos
applications for TRLog.  However, for the life of me, I can't seem to get
N1MM set up and JAWS doesn't seem to read the windows in the program very
well.  And while I know the N3FJP programs are nice, they don't yet seem to
display the almost automatic functionality of TRLog or N1MM.

Is anyone on the list having success with N1MM and a screen reader such as
JAWS?  Are you able to set up and configure the program successfully and
independently?  If so, how are you accomplishing this?

Thanks much for any feedback you all might have for me.  Take care and very
73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX