From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:59:47 +0100
Steve and all

as it is a half wave vertical, it is low Q and hence has wide skirts,
and as a result doesn't need an ATU external to the rig.
Should you want to get maximum power out from your output stage, then
you could use the internal tuner in your rig.

73 de G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Dresser
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood