From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:16:39 -0400
Hi Richard,

For the record, the ports you need to enable are:
5198 and 5199 UDP
5200 TCP.

It sounds like somewhere along the way, either your router (if you have one)
or your firewall are blocking incoming port 5198.

I am using Road Runner with Trend Micro Internet Security Suite 2007 and a
Linksys Router and properly configured, this set up works just fine with
Echo Link.