From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:59:57 +1100
unfortunately with the advent of foundation licenses, most of the newer
hams now are those that were on cb and a good portion of teh
cbers I knew own amateur gear and thought nothing of pirating.
but, should I ever eyeball anybody they will be most assuredly vetted to
ensure they're the genuine article.

On 27/02/2008 12:42 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: